|TACC Footgolf - Edinburgh|
Join TACC at the TACC Edinburgh Footgolf tournament and help to raise money for disadvantaged children in Scotland.
Footgolf is a mix between football and golf, the rules are similar to golf but you use a football instead of a club and golf ball! It's brilliant fun and can be played by young & old alike, male or female and all fitness levels.
The day will consist of the following:
1. Arrive at Swanston Golf Club centre where you will then be given a brief introduction to the game and the rules. You will be given your football (bring your own if you can!), your scorecards and your tee time.
2. Take advantage of the beautiful sunny day (hopefully!) and try your hand at the longest drive competition.
3. Arrive at the tee at your alloted time and enjoy an amazing 18 hole round of Footgolf.
4. Hand in your scorecards at the end of the round and enjoy a hot meal in the clubhouse.
5. Once all the competitors have completed their round the top 3 will be announced with the winner taking home the coveted TACC Footgolf Challenge cup!!
There will also be the chance to win some raffle prizes.
If you want to play as a group put the names into the comments section on the shop and we'll sort it out.
Dresscode: No football colours, however Scotland tops / strips are ok on the course. Shorts are ok to wear and of course kilts are encouraged but not compulsory! Also, No blades or studs, stick to your gazelles or AstroTurf trainers! Argyle socks are looked on favourably too :-)